There's a neon light ablaze
in this green smoky haze
laughter down on Elizabeth Street

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brave New Blogging World...

So, I've been thinking of creating a blog to chronicle my time living on a farm in Auburn while attending graduate school for community planning (and possibly landscape architecture) and here it is the end of January and am just mustering up the strength and boldness to do so! Oh, and did I mention my roommates (aside from the cows) consist of my 80 year old grandfather and 70 something grandmother?!

I have no idea where this blog will lead, if anyone cares, or if anyone will read it...BUT, it might just be the creative release I need in this land of farms, chicken fingers, and football! For those of you who know me, sharing my personal life (i.e. joys, disappointments, ANYTHING) comes as a struggle for me, so I'm going to step out of my self-made iron clad box and share my life for anyone who cares to read.

Since my passion lies in urban planning and urban design (and just urban culture in general) and I live in one of the most culture-less towns in America, I'll probably complain a lot and post things/places I wish I had or wish I could go to or do. Sorry in advance, and when I say sorry what I really mean is, I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Alright, well I've set up a task for myself with this and may or may not follow through. I don't know the proper etiquette for ending a blog, so bye.




2 comments: